Who are we
With presence in Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and European Union, UDS Global Limited is a global company specialized in online retail. We operate as subsidiary/partner companies established in these regions to ensure best compatibility with legal and business environments.
How we work
We oversee the entire retail process: manufacturing, air/sea freight, import/export processes, localized warehouses, efficient couriers and sincere customer services. We know all these and we are online retail savvy.
Where to buy
Under the brand name “Suchprice”, we sell on major online marketplaces in South East Asia, e.g. Lazada, Qoo10, Lelong and 11street. We also operate our own online stores to ensure comprehensive penetration within the regions.
Pearl of the Orient
We have our headquarter at Kwun Tong, Hong Kong. At the heart of Kowloon region, our office also serves as warehouse and showroom. At this international logistics hub, we process over 10000 international parcels per month to various locations.
Singapore has the highest penetration of e-commerce among SEA cities. This is a very valuable place for us to foster our business. Due to comprehensive city planning and world class infrastructure, Singapore by far offers the most affordable local logistic services with highest service quality.
Bolehland, the country can do
Malaysia is quickly catching up with neighbor countries. Although online shopping in Malaysia is not as common as offline retail, the breakthrough is happening now. Online marketplaces are blooming at the fastest rate ever. We expect Malaysia will reach full potential within few years.
Want to be part of the game changer?
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support
- Input, documentation coordination and filing
- Sales co-ordination with suppliers, logistics partners and customers
- Other ad-hoc projects assigned by supervisor
E-commerce Trainee Program
- Successful applicants will be enrolled into 1-year e-commerce training program
- Trainees will be exposed to every aspects of e-commerce from manufacturing, import/export, logistics, online sales & marketing and customer services
- Opportunity to aid in global expansion
- Competent trainees will be offered permanent positions
- Coordinate the operation of logistics activities related to warehousing, transportation and order processing
- Liaise with supplier and forwarder on shipment scheduling
- Supervise part time workers to complete daily pick and pack activities
- Manage stock levels, sales orders, purchase orders via our inventory system
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks as assigned